Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Student Microfinance Club

Hey all, I am Cailin Slattery, one of the directors of the General Development Initiative, a student microfinance club on campus! Last night we had our first meeting, and for all those who were there, here is the link to the article I mentioned: India calls on lenders to cut rates for the poor .

Thanks for coming to the recruitment meeting last night! I put the folder for applications on the Commons 116 bookshelf this morning, please hand those in by Friday!

If you missed the meeting but are still interested email me at slatteryc11@mail.wlu.edu !

I am going to create a new blog to avoid confusion between the Development class and the club, but I wanted to make this initial post to get the information out there!

Thanks,
Cailin

No comments:

Post a Comment