Thursday, March 4, 2010

First Meeting

So the first orientation meeting for GDI, Inc. before the W&L student body and the Roanoke Times, went smoothly and according to plan. Student turnout was promising, I believe that we have a great group of individuals biting at the bit to get involved. For anyone who happens to be in that category, I will be contacting you sometime this weekend to arrange a smaller meeting next week. At that point I will start getting ya'll going on getting up to speed on GDI, and beginning projects yourself.

Secondly, I have had numerous individuals express regret that they could not make the meeting last night; and I believe that we are in a position to continue advertising and get a good turnout at a second meeting. Therefore, I will be presenting the same orientation material a second time this coming week for anyone who wanted to make it last night, but couldnt.

-BAE

No comments:

Post a Comment