Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Progress

So this week has been busy again at GDI, Inc.

Over break I worked on a fairly extensive business plan to formalize the concept of GDI, Inc. This Monday, the board of directors sat down to discuss and edit it.

I have spent a fair amount of time this week on designing a preliminary website for GDI, Inc. You can view it here: www.generaldevelopment.org/Home.html . I have also linked it to this blog, so perhaps we will get some more traffic following the progress we are making.

Tonight, Wednesday March 3rd, at 7pm I will be giving a formal presentation for W&L students interested in becoming a part of the GDI Team. I am expecting a fairly good turnout of students, which is exciting because we need to expand our team to continue growing. As well, a reporter from the Roanoke Times will be here to document our first public meeting. It should be exciting, my co-board members are unfortunately tied up this evening, but have promised to try and make an appearance. Hopefully all goes according to plan.

Things are looking great.

-BAE

No comments:

Post a Comment